CICJ welcomes visitors from abroad to conduct research on international crimes at the Center. VU University is conveniently situated in Amsterdam, not far from Schiphol Airport, and less than 45 minutes away from The Hague, the legal capital of the world. CICJ collaborates with numerous researchers in the field of international criminal law and criminology and has connections with the ICC, ICTY, and a number of NGOs. The Center offers office space, including computer facilities, and access to the library. We can also assist with finding housing possibilities. Visiting scholars/researchers are encouraged to participate in the Center’s activities.
Former visitors include:
- Francesca Pontis, University of Cagliari (April-June 2017)
- Daniel Wand, PhD candidate, University of Leeds (October-December 2016)
- Mark Drumbl, Professor of Law, Washington & Lee University (September-December 2015)
- Nesam McMillan, lecturer in Global Criminology, University of Melbourne (March-July 2014)
Kjersti Lohne, PhD candidate University of Oslo (January-July 2013)
- Paola Forgione, PhD candidate University of Pavia (2012)